Thursday 10 April 2014

Swimming sports!

Our school did swimming sports at the lido. There are two different kinds of races we could do, the width races and the length races. The width races are when you do races like flutter board races or noodle races. You race the width of the pool for those and for the lengths you race the length of the pool (25m). In the lenghts you have to race kids your age in races like frestyle and   I did three out of three of the lengths. We were set a reflection about swimming. Here is mine.


WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly
Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day
Success Criteria:
  • ●  Use an image here.
  • ●  Answer questions honestly.
  • ●  Use correct spelling and punctuation.
●  Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.




1. What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why? I am proud of being chosen to be in the house relays because that is the biggest achievement in swimming that I have ever achieved.
2. What was a challenge and why? I was challenged by the fact that I was sharing a lane with Amy in backstroke because Amy was hitting me in the face.
 3. How did you show kotahitanga? I cheered on my team and my friends which encourghed them to keep on going.
4. What do you want to improve on next time and why? I want to be able to go faster in the water because then my legs and my arms will become stronger and I will become more fit! 

page1image2016

1 comment:

  1. I was very proud of the effort and kotahitanga you showed at swimming sports, Ana. Just like you show in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete