Sunday 6 April 2014

Bookapedia task 3, My symbol!

WALT: make inferences to better understand the authors message.
SC: use clues from the story to make connections beyond the text.
My third task for bookapedia was to make a symbol that represents yourself. My symbol is a bookcase. At first I thought a book or two would be a good symbol, but then I realised that there are too many books that I like, so I made a bookcase. The signs represent  library signs that show I love to go to the library and the different range of things that interest me. The books represent my love for reading and stories. Here it is.



 I think I have achieved this task because I have thought about my ideas and I have fiddled with them to see what would suit my personality best. I have represented different things about myself in my symbol.

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised that you chose books! If you layered it by tying in words as well, I WONDER what titles your books might have?

    ReplyDelete