Description: We watched a video about to people who get stuck on an escalator and don't show the ability to act. We made our own video s like that one. Here is the link to that video. http://youtu.be/Tg6XpJbkevs. Olivia, Bella and I made two videos. One was about Bella getting stuck under the deck and not showing the ability to act. The other was about Bella trying to open a locked door when there is an open one right next to the locked one.
Big idea: We had to make our videos around this criteria. Hope you like our videos.
1. Video - 30 seconds long, time is limited.
2. Scenario - Show someone being stuck and not using the ability to act.
3. Clear Message - Short sharp clip. Can the watcher get the point of your video?
5. Time Passing - Do you need to show time passing in your clip to emphasise your message.
1. Light - Make sure the sun isn’t creating a hard to see clip.
2. Voice Volume - Needs to be louder than other background volume eg Noise, Kids.
3. Frame - What’s in the frame to make your message obvious
4. Steady Hands - Make sure the camera is still.
5. Individual Clips - Don’t do one continuous shot of 30 seconds. Make a range of short clips and join together.
Feedback/Feedforward: In the first one you could of made it so you can actually see that she was pulling not pushing, and at the end it was good because we saw that it was unlocked but Bella didn't know and in the second one at the end make it louder because its quite, I think you did well with the framing. Rileigh