Thursday 12 June 2014

Science sample!

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works. 

My friend Bella and I made a poster about kinetic and potential energy and heat energy for our science sample. We created a small door to a science lab with two questions to answer. You can only answer one of the questions. We worked really hard on it and we hope that you like it! Please leave a comment and tell us what you think!

DESCRIPTION: Each week we have been learning about a different type of energy.  For example, States of Matter, Kinetic and Potential, Radiation, Conduction and Convection. 

SC:


Gathering Data
I can gather information using my 5 senses
I can gather information to make a prediction
I can use my information to draw conclusions
I can share my findings using evidence I have gathered

Task: Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about on example of   
energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.

What makes a good poster:
clear writing
detail
images
interactive




I think we did well at putting lots of detail in in our poster and really letting other people interact with our learning. We could work on making our writing a little bit more clear and putting on photos. Overall I think we did a great job!  

Feedback/Feedforward: I really liked the way you made a colorful poster that grabs the readers attention, I also liked your description. You did a great job! 
From Hannah K 







1 comment:

  1. You and Bella have made a very interesting poster - its vivid colours make me want to stop and read it, it has clear information which I can easily and its interactive. Great job. maybe next time you could add information on some of the other energy types you learnt about.

    ReplyDelete