Friday 27 June 2014

Term 2 2014 Reflection!

My end of term reflection

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly.

This term we have not done a reflection at all! So we decided to do a reflection on the term. Here is mine.

What is an effective learner?
An effective learner is someone who listens and works hard and effect their learning in a good way.

What were the highlights for this term? Why?
My highlights were cross country because I pushed myself to not walk. My second favourite highlight was doing my writing sample because I had to work really hard and I think I produced a brilliant piece of writing.


What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why?
Probably my writing sample and my effort in cross country because I had to push myself really hard.

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve?
I think I am going very well with showing integrity because I always try my hardest to do the right thing. But honestly I could work on picking things up at pack up time.

What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next?
My goal is get to Self agency because I want to have time to do other things as well as my priorities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment