Monday 23 March 2015

Triangles with Troy!

Description: 

We have been learning about Geometry for Maths for the past few weeks. We looked at all the different types of shapes and in particular triangles. We have learnt that there are 4 different types of triangles and we created something to share our understanding about each of them. I created a poster with my friend Emma. Here it is.




Big Idea: I have found learning about triangles with Troy fun and have learnt a lot. I think that triangles are much exciting to learn about than I expected. I am hoping that someone can learn about the different triangles.

Evaluation: I think I did well on listing the angles and explaining about the protractor. Next time I would use a more readable font for the poster because this font is really hard to read.

Feedback/Feedforward:
I love your poster Ana, if I didn't know about any of the Triangles I would understand your poster. 
Next time I think that you could make your poster a a bit easier to read ( I find that some of the words are a bit hard to read because of the font and some of the paragraphs don't match the picture). Your poster is AMAZING! -Hannah.




2 comments:

  1. I agree that you need to use a more legible font, Ana. But what a great effort and the poster shows a lot of triangle knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I love how you and Emma went over and above what I asked you to do and you explained about the use of a protractor. You show a clear understanding of each of the triangles. Your font isn't the easiest to read and it does make it challenging for the reader to read.

    ReplyDelete