Monday 7 September 2015

Pae tamariki

This term the Kapa Haka group went to Pae Tamariki. Pae Tamariki is a maori celebration where groups from different schools and places come together to preform and share what they have learnt. Our Kapa Haka group went and performed together. Here are some videos of us.
Big Idea: 
At Pae Tamariki, I felt nervous because I was on stage and if I mucked up everyone would see it.

I felt most proud of making it through without mucking up because I was nervous about mucking up and since our practices were good I shouldn't muck up.

I found getting the time right challenging because not everyone was sure of what they should do and I needed to get the time right to show them what to do.

I managed this challenge by counting in my head and looking at what the people that did know what to do would do.

At Kapa Haka, I next want to learn the new songs to the best of my ability and perfect the rest.


Feedback/Feedforward: You sound like you have been organised and have been a great leader 
I really like how you have timed yourself and tried your best. I am sure you made your parents
proud of you. Well Done :D

1 comment:

  1. It was such a privilege to come to Pae Tamariki this year. It was my first time! I was SO proud of you all. What a stunning performance.

    ReplyDelete