Friday 19 September 2014

Inquiry sample

WALT Develop ideas, skills and concepts in drama


  1. Focus - become the character, placement, patience. OK

  2. Accept Ideas and build on them. GOOD

  3. Levels - make it interesting for the viewer. GOOD 

  4. Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch up. GOOD

  5. Finish on time. OK

  6. Be Spontaneous. GOOD

  7. Centre stage - main idea is always in this position. GOOD

  8. Contribute and participate.GOOD


Evaluation:

1. What are you most proud of? Why? I am most proud of the levels we use in our play because we have made our play more interesting to look at. I also am proud of our balance because that way people are looking all over the stage and everyone isn't just clumped together on one side. 


2. What did you find challenging? Why? I found that staying focused was a challenge because there was so much going on around me and there are some very funny lines at the end.


3.  My next ‘Get It’ goal is? Why? My next 'Get It' goal is to ask more questions and come up with more ideas.



3 comments:

  1. Ana - I'm so excited to see the learning that you have done in drama with Nic...you have mentioned wanting to do some drama several times this year, so I'm so pleased that you've had this opportunity. I can't wait to see your finished product on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have more exprecion in your voice i think you are good at the level in your voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it Ana. It really good.

    ReplyDelete