Monday 25 February 2013

Weekend

This exciting weekend, I went to the City Library and got out 16 books and 2 audio books because I love to read and listen to stories. On Saturday morning I went grasshopper tennis that is taught by Big John. I can hit the ball, keeping it in the court and no one can hit it back! Later that day, I did triathlon practice on my bike with Hannah at the school. It was fun because we also got to play in the playground. We learnt how to balance on a high plank and then walk across the tops of some logs.

On sunny Sunday, my bedroom was decorated after Dad finished painting it. My favourite thing is a silhouette of some birds sitting on a branch above my bed. It makes me feel really happy! I started to watch a good called Annie, I finished it on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment